If I don’t resurface soon, please call in the troops.
I’m knee deep in projects. Most of it is my own fault. Christmas is the only holiday I really decorate for and this year I’ve decided to swap out some of my decorations for a more organic look. Burlap is my fabric of choice and I’ve already made the door wreath. Since I started working with the Burlap, I ran into a few issues and I am working on a post to help you simplify the task of working with burlap if you choose to use it.
So far I’ve got quite a few things in the works.
- A ruffled tree skirt
- A wooden floral centerpiece
- Letters to hang over a mirror
- DIY mirror frame
- Some table top Christmas trees
- Additional tabletop accessories
- Repairing & Refurbishing two bar stools that my brother found for me on the side of the road
I just wanted to give you an update and let you know what I’m up to and what you can look forward to. Make sure you keep coming back for updates.
Have a safe and wonderful weekend.